Sunday, April 4, 2010

bila jemari berbicara..

salam

aku tiada mampu berbicara
melihatmu hati terluka
dek memendam seribu satu rasa
biarlah jemariku menceritakan segalanya..

untukmu..
*ehsan laman web mane tah..*


The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most.
kati tgj

The couple that fights the most is the one most in love... it shows they care enough to notice the other one screwed up and care enough to mention it to the person so they can fix it. When you stop fighting it means you stopped caring.
Shawna Waltemyer

I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind.
UNKNOWN

Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.
Henri Frederic Amiel

I dont know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every part of my body is broken too.
Chloe Woodward

I WANT TO FALL FOR YOU BUT IM NOT SURE YOU WILL CATCH ME
PAM ROX

Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.
Robert Sexton

semoga kamu mengerti
bagiku
kamu adalah kamu
aku mahu kamu kerana kamu

kepimpinanmu menarik hatiku
bicaramu mengusik hatiku
sendamu menghibur lukaku
keimananmu menyentuh sanubariku
matamu mendamaikan resahku

kamu..
kamu..

kita berbalah
kita tertawa
kita berbicara

aku temanmu
kamu dihatiku

aku jatuh rasa padamu
tapi
mahukah kau menyambut rasaku..
aku berserah pada Allah
andai kau dicipta untukku
semoga hatimu didekatkan padaku
andai kau bukan milikku
semoga aku redha akan ketentuan ALLAH padaku..


No comments: