Thursday, January 6, 2011

tag lagi. okeh~!!

cam tajuk di atas, ak kena tag ag. So, ceq jawab ja la naa.. hehehe..

starting time: 6.46 pm
name: Mastini Ahmad
brother: 2 ( can i mention my sisters here? i also have 2 sisters..)
eye colour: dark brown.. maybe.. hahaha :P
shoe size: damn! i hate this question.. :/ hahahaha
hair: :)
piercing: yup..
what are u wearing: something that human can wear.. can? hahahah
where do you live now: KKTAZ, Uni. of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur.
fav num: 1,6,7
fav. drink: horlick babehhhh~!!! esp yg Cik Bedah buat.. miss u cik bedahh.. :)
fav. breakfast: i rarely take breakfast.. erm, a cup of coffee maybe..

HAVE YOU EVER

broken a bone: nup.. nauzubillah..
been in a police car: not yet.. ahahahah :P
fallen for a friend: quite often.. hahahah :P
fallen for a guy/girl in a short period of time: yup.
swam in the ocean: yup, while memukat with my babah.. hehehe (it's a long time ago)
fallen asleep at school: my hobby.. sampai skang pon buat,, :P
broken someone's heart: maybe.. sometimes, we have to.
cried when someone died: yup.
sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: nup. i hate waiting.
save e-mails: yup, yg mana penting.
been cheated on: yup.

WHAT

your room like: my room curtains are green, my bed sheets also green and i decorated the notice board beside my bed with green and purple color paper..ok la tu kan,tak la suram.. hehehe
what is right beside you: left-my bed. right-my books.
the last thing you ate: nothing. waiting for Jaja to bring me my char kuew tiau.. hehehe..

WHO

who did you last yell at: Jaja n Zue. da bminggu da. pekik sebab ngigau.. :p
who was the last person you dance with: Oguri Shun. dalam mimpi ak.
who last made you smile: Yankumi dalam cte Gokusen. ak x kua mana2 ari ni. x jumpe org pon.

FINAL QUESTION

what are you listening to right now: if we were a movie ( miley cyrus)
what did you do today: clean my room, watch my fav japanese drama, play my fav CSI game.(tmasuklah benda2 basic yg lain)
are you the oldest: among my siblings, yes.
indoors or outdoors: both. but more to indoors.

TODAY YOU DID

talk to someone u like: nup.
kiss anyone: my brothers n my sisters. mwaahhh~!! miss them so much.. :'(
sing: yup,hush2 by pussycat dolls..
talk to an ex: nup..
miss someone: there's no one except my family..
eat: not yet

LAST PERSON
you talk to on the phone: Alai Shamam..
made you cry: x nangis g ari ni.
you went to the mall with: Jaja n her family masa holiday ri tu..
who cheered you up: friends n my fav korean n japanese movies..

HAVE YOU

been to maxico: salu gak la dalam mimpi..
been to USA: pon salu gak dalam mimpi..

RANDOM
have a crush on someone: yup. a long time ago..skang STUDY!!!
what book are you reading right now: Emma by Jane Austen.
best feeling in the world: x penah ase g. sume sedang2 aje..
future kids name: yg boys mesti ada Amar/Amir. girls lak Amira..(berangan... hahaha)
do you sleep with a stuffed animal: jarang. but i always have my spongebob with me.
what under ur bed: my luggage.
fav sport: badminton.
fav place: pantai dan laut. tempat yg lampunya cantik.
who do you really hate: ade r..
do you have a job: pengabes duit babah ak yg berjaya.
what time is it now: 8.35 pm. ak borak ngan Paah sambil main game CSI sambil jwb soalan2 ni.

p/s: mata ak da semacam lama ngadap laptop + selang seli bukak page c MAWE ni nak tgk soalan selaku tukang tag. so, ase nak tag PAAH , CIBOBOB n JAJABON .. jawab jangan x jawab~!!!




3 comments:

Mawe said...

hehe.. knapa ko x bukak link momoy tu copy je... hehe

Admin said...

uhh kaki game ehh?

http://hasrulhassan.blogspot.com

Mastini Ahmad said...

hasrul:game? haha, malu nak ckp, tp agak kaki gak la.. hahahah :P